top of page

Downtown Willoughby Historic District

The Downtown Willoughby Historic District is part of the National Register of Historic Places and comprises approximately nine blocks centered around the junction of Erie and River Streets and Euclid Avenue, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 29, 1995. Buildings included in the historic district represent Greek Revival, Italianate, and Classical Revival architecture consrtructed between 1885 and 1940. The public space of Wes Point Park is also included.

Other sites listed are the Smart Building, The Julia F. Boyce Country Estate (Willoughby House), and the Louis A. Penfield House.

 

plague-historic-district-01.png
bottom of page